Saturday, March 31, 2012

The show must go on...

Today was the school's music gala.  It is an annual event to show off the kids' hard work during the year.  Again we saw that, although it was a little long to watch each kid perform a number of times, it was impressive that many of the children could play three or four instruments.  I was pretty upset as I was going to miss out on playing my citera due to my new sporting injury, but when I woke up this morning my range of movement in my arm was just a little bit better which allowed me to play.

The kids were great this year, we had traditional folk dancing, a play at the end and many different renditions of many different songs on recorder, piano, trumpet, guitar and of course citera.  It was a good afternoon.


- Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment