Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bunnies gone bad

I spent some time this afternoon preparing for my drawing lesson tomorrow with our Grade 2 class. As Easter is only a few weeks away, I want the lesson to have an Easter theme. Last week we made crepe paper eggs, so this week I wanted to do something bunny related.

As Daniel and I have been saving our toilet paper rolls for a while in anticipation of needing them for a craft activity, I thought we could use them to make some bunnies. I also thought it might be fun if the bunnies had pictures of the kids' faces on them (kind of like a photo frame).

Unfortunately, as you can see from this picture, the samples that I made this afternoon did not exactly work out as planned. Instead of being cute and whimsical, they just look evil. Really, really evil.

Oh well, back to the drawing board I guess.... 

- Amanda

2 comments: