Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We're famous!

Exciting news! Daniel and I made it into the county newspaper this week.

Our school is hosting an Open Day for prospective parents of new students tomorrow and the newspaper article gives all the relevant details.

I don't understand much of the article, but I am a little worried that it seems to refer to me as a tart....

Anyway, as part of tomorrow's Open Day, Daniel and I will have a bunch of parents sitting in on one of our Grade 2 English classes. This is a pretty big deal for the school and so we have spent a bit of time over the last few days finetuning our lesson plan. Now we just need to hope that the kids can behave themselves!

- Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Don't feel so bad about that Amanda, from what I can read I think they are referring to Daniel as a tart also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought it read daniel was amandas tart...

    ReplyDelete