Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's snowing snow

All week people were telling us that it was going to snow in Máriapócs this weekend. Monday and Tuesday were pretty darn cold and it seemed certain that the snow would eventuate as predicted. By midweek, however, the sun had reappeared and I had resigned myself to a snow-free weekend.

So I was quite exited this morning when I looked out the back window and saw snowflakes falling in our backyard. Daniel, Iago and I immediately rushed outside to check it out. Sure, there wasn't a lot of snow falling and it didn't last very long, but still....it snowed. Woo hoo!

I've attached a picture of Iago covered in a few tiny snowflakes as proof of this momentous occasion. And here is a picture of Daniel in his new snow hat.















We're all looking forward to more snow falling over the coming weeks.

- Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys, great to see you're enjoying yourselves, Knowing how much snow you're likely to get, Daniel will need a little more than the hat !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iago is so cute! As for Daniel, I'm not quite sure about the fashion of a t-shirt with a snow hat?! Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete